Timotheé Chalamet best know for his portrayal of Elio Perlman in Luca Guadagnino’s romantic drama Call Me by Your Name, he appears to have a new lady love after Countless Rumored romances this year!.
Curently, Timotheé and Eiza are vacationing in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, and let’s just say they weren’t camera shy when it came to their PDA. However, the two appeared to be having a blast while hanging out the pool despite the ongoing worry of travel due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Eiza is most famously known from her roles in “Baby Driver” and “Hobbs & Shaw”
Previously, she was linked to Josh Duhamel, Liam Hemsworth, Maluma, Calvin Harris, and Cristiano Ronaldo.
Before Eiza, Timotheé has been quite the ladies’ man around Hollywood being linked to Lily-Rose Depp and even rumored to be hanging out with Selena Gomez. Moreover, both Timotheé and Lily starred in the Netflix movie ‘The King’ and were spotted hanging out around Central Park before sources began to confirm that they were seeing each other.
In an interview for their film, Lily gushed over Timothee saying, “It’s always exciting to work with somebody who you know has given themselves so wholeheartedly to their role and is so invested. It can be nerve-wracking to work with people whose talent you admire so much, but hopefully, it can only make things better.”
Later, she added, “It can be intimidating, but I think you can take it like that, or like, ‘How lucky am I to be working with so many people who are so great at what they do, and hopefully, I can learn from them.”
But their relationship didn’t last long after rumors started to fly that the two had called it quits.
Know About Eiza González Wiki, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Biography, Net Worth, Family & Facts
|Age||29 Years as of 2020|
Josh Duhamel (Ex)
Liam Hemsworth (Ex)
Calvin Harris (Ex)
Cristiano Ronaldo (Ex)
|Height||5 feet 6 Inches tall|
|Net Worth||$4 Million USD as of 2020
|Film List||Horton Hears a Who!
Jem and the Holograms
Welcome to Marwen
Alita: Battle Angel
Hobbs & Shaw
Cut Throat City
Godzilla vs. Kong
I Care a Lot
- Eiza González aka Eiza González Reyna was born on January 30, 1990, and from Mexico City, Mexico, her age is 29 as of 2020.
- She rose to fame after her debut role as Lola Valente in the Mexican musical telenovela Lola, érase una vez. Then, she starred as Santanico Pandemonium in the American horror series From Dusk till Dawn: The Series and played as Monica “Darling” Castello in the action crime film Baby Driver (2017).
- Furthermore, Eiza played the role of Nyssiana in the cyberpunk action film Alita: Battle Angel (2019), and Madam M in The Fast and the Furious spin-off film Hobbs & Shaw.
- Talking about her education she attended two private bi-lingual schools, Edron Academy and the American School Foundation. Later, she graduated from Televisa’s acting school.
- Eiza was the face of many brands such as Avon, Asepxia, and Neutrogena.
- Eiza González is the daughter of Glenda Reyna (Mother) and Carlos González (Father), her father died in a motorcycle accident when she was twelve and her mother is a former Mexican model.
- Eiza has one brother, Yulen, who is twelve years older than her. From age 15 to 20, she struggled with depression and compulsive overeating as a result of her father’s death.
Also Read: Mark Cuevas Caught Cheating By LC