Tim Carpenter was born on February 24, 1960, and from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S. He is a Democratic member of the Wisconsin Senate and representing the 3rd District since 2003. At June 23rd protest, he was ‘Kicked’ in the head at protests and Tim posted a video of the moment on Twitter.
In the video, it shows Tim was attacked by the 8-10 people and ambulance appeared on the scene after the senator collapsed at protests in Madison, Wisconsin. According to the report he was punched in the face while filming protests at the scene near Capitol Square early on the morning of June 24.
— Dylan Brogan (@telldylan) June 24, 2020
Lance Veeser who is the sports director at WKOW posted a tweet where Tim was on the ground unconscious, he wrote “I believe this is State Senator Tim Carpenter. Minutes earlier he told us the protesters assaulted him. Then he collapsed walking towards the Capitol. We called paramedics. An ambulance is here now.”
I believe this is State Senator Tim Carpenter. Minutes earlier he told us the protesters assaulted him. Then he collapsed walking towards the Capitol. We called paramedics. An ambulance is here now. pic.twitter.com/uUSdKyQ1hp
— Lance Veeser (@lanceveeser) June 24, 2020
|Age||60 Years as of 2020|
|Net Worth||$1.4 Million USD as of 2020
- From 1985 to 2003, Tim Carpenter served as the Wisconsin State Assembly, representing the 20th District.
- Curently, he is a Democratic member of the Wisconsin Senate, representing the 3rd District since 2003.
- Tim ran for the Democratic nomination for United States House of Representatives in the 4th congressional district in the year 2004, but he lost to fellow state senator Gwen Moore in the Primary election.
- Later, in the 2012 election, Tim was one of the two-State Senators to win a place on the ballot for Milwaukee City Treasurer. Furthermore, Tim won against former State Treasurer Dawn Marie Sass and Socialist Rick Kissell in the non-partisan primary.
- Earlier, in 1984 Tim was elected to the Wisconsin State Assembly and worked there for almost nine terms representing the 9th Assembly District until 2002. Moreover, Tim Carpenter became the first elected to represent Wisconsin’s 3rd Senate District in 2002.
- From 2007–08 biennium, Tim served as the President Pro Tempore of the Wisconsin State Senate. In the same year, he was also the chair of the Senate Committee on Public Health, Senior Issues, Long Term Care, and Job Creation.
- Tim Carpenter is openly Gay and one of four openly LGBT members of the Wisconsin Legislature.
- Moreover, he is also a member of the Sierra Club, Milwaukee VA Soldiers Home Advisory Council, Jackson Park Neighborhood Association, and Story Hill Neighborhood Association.
- Tim Carpenter Net Worth is estimated at about $1.4 Million USD as of 2020.